Give yourself a treat! Its your opportunity to prepare a salty dish with amaranth! Are you in?
40g of spinach
10g of onions
5g of garlic
70g of amaranth
40 ml of egg-whites
40g of curd cheese
150 ml of vegetable oil
1. Finely chop the spinach and put garlic and onion in a pan.
2. Grab a bowl and mix the spinach with the amaranth and the curd cheese.
3. Add the egg-whites, mix, and season.
4. Form small 4cm balls and squeeze them a little to shape them like croquettes.
5. Cook them in a pan with hot oil and they will be ready to be served.